Trading strategy Trix With CCI Arrow for trading from levels for the MetaTrader 5 trading terminal is a system with elements of trend trading based on price rebound from support and resistance zones with confirmation of CCI and Trix signals.
- Currency pairs: any
- Timeframe: M15 and older
- Trading time: any
- Risk management: choose such a lot size that the risk is no more than 2-5% of the deposit per trade
- Support and resistance indicator
- CCI Arrow
Installing indicators and system template
- Unpack the archive with templates and indicators
- Copy the indicators to the MQL5 folder -> Indicators
- Copy the template to the MQL5 folder -> Profiles-> Templates
- Restart the terminal
- Opening the chart of the required currency pair
- Install a template named Trix With CCI Arrow
The graph should look like this:
Signals indicating the opening of a buy position
- the price bounces up from the support zone;
- a blue up arrow of the CCI Arrow indicator appeared;
- a blue up arrow appears on the Trix indicator.
Signals indicating the opening of a sell position
- the price bounces down from the resistance zone;
- a red down arrow of the CCI Arrow indicator appeared;
- a red down arrow appears on the Trix indicator.
Setting stop loss and take profit
- stop loss is set above / below the resistance / support zone;
- take profit is set at a ratio of 1.3: 1 to stop loss or at the opposite resistance / support zone.
Before use trading strategy Trix With CCI Arrow for the MetaTrader 5 terminal on a real deposit, we recommend testing it on a demo account.
Other profitable trading strategies