Trend Trading Strategy Price Action With Momentum Filter Is a trend following system based on Price Action signals with additional filtering.
The strategy is very simple and intuitive: you must enter the market when the arrow appears in the direction of the trend indicated by the regression line. You can also refuse to enter if the impulse filter does not meet the conditions or an arrow appears near or outside the boundaries of the TMA bands – in this case, it should be interpreted as an overbought and oversold line.
- Currency pairs: any
- Timeframe: M15 and older
- Trading time: any
- Risk management: choose such a lot size that the risk is no more than 2-5% of the deposit per trade
- Launcher Directional indicator
- Renko Street trend line
- Price action barrow
- TMA bands (length 61, 2.6, ATR period 110)
- Ratis filter (4)
Installing indicators and system template
- Unpack the archive with templates and indicators
- Copy the indicators to the MQL4 folder -> indicators
- Copy the templates to the templates folder
- Restart the terminal
- Opening the chart of the required currency pair
- Install a template named Price Action With Momentum Filter
The graph should look like this:
Signals indicating the opening of a buy position
- the regression channel is directed up;
- an up arrow appeared;
- bars Ratis filter black indicators.
Signals indicating the opening of a sell position
- the regression channel is directed downward;
- down arrow appeared;
- bars Ratis filter indicators are blue.
Setting stop loss and take profit
- stop loss is set above / below the previous local high / low;
- take profit is set at a ratio of 1.15: 1 to stop loss.
Before use trending trading strategy Price Action With Momentum Filter on a real deposit, we recommend testing it on a demo account.
Other profitable trading strategies