About trading – one of the most exciting activities. By becoming a successful trader, you can live and work anywhere in the world, be independent from routine and not be accountable to anyone. But looking at the visual appeal, few newcomers realize the kind of work and discipline the exchange requires.
- Author: Alexander Elder
- Translation: Matsak Oleg
- Publisher: Alpina Publisher
- Number of pages: 120
- Weight: 220 g
- ISBN: 978-5-9614-6906-6
- Year of publication: 2021, 4th ed.
To buy a book
To read a book
- Chapter 1. Is it possible to make a living by trading?
Read a book for newbies in trading
Trading is the hardest way to make easy money.
- This book is written by the author of a number of worldwide bestsellers especially for beginners.
- This is not a tutorial detailing a specific method. Here are the basic rules that are important in any method, and give recommendations on how to find the one that is right for you.
- The author examines the key questions: “Is it possible to make a living by trading?”, “Can everyone become successful traders?” and “What is required for success?”
This book by Dr. Elder is for novice traders and private investors who want to start making money on the stock exchange and do it wisely.