Speedy Gonzales Trading Strategy designed for binary options, but its signals can also be used for scalping. The goal of this strategy is to generate fast trades with high profitability in an easy way.
- Currency pairs: any with a low spread
- Timeframe: M1-M5 for binary options, M5-M30 for scalping
- Trading Hours: London, New York
- Expiry dates: 2-3 candles
- Risk management: choose such an option volume so that the risk is no more than 2-5% of the deposit per trade
- SMA (50, close)
- SMA (10, close)
- MT4 Digital 30 Mashek (HMA)
- Stochastic Oscillator (5, 4, 5, close)
- MACD (12, 26, 9, close)
Installing indicators and system template
- Unpack the archive with templates and indicators
- Copy the indicators to the MQL4 folder -> indicators
- Copy the templates to the templates folder
- Restart the terminal
- Opening the chart of the required currency pair
- Install a template named Speedy Gonzales
The graph should look like this:
Signals indicating the purchase of a Call option (opening a buy position)
- SMA 50 points up;
- SMA 10 crossed the MT4 Digital 30 Mashek (HMA) line from bottom to top;
- Stochastic lines intersect from bottom to top;
- MACD lines cross from bottom to top.
Signals indicating the purchase of a Put option (opening a sell position)
- SMA 50 is pointing down;
- SMA 10 crossed the MT4 Digital 30 Mashek (HMA) line from top to bottom;
- Stochastic lines cross from top to bottom;
- MACD lines cross from top to bottom.
Setting stop loss and take profit for scalping
- stop loss is set above / below the resistance / support level;
- take profit is set at a minimum ratio of 1.12: 1 to stop loss.
Before use Speedy Gonzales trading strategy for binary options and scalping on a real deposit, we recommend testing it on a demo account.
Other Binary Options Strategies