Force and Price Action Trend Trading Strategy Is a system based on the use of support and resistance levels. The idea of the strategy is to trade in the direction of momentum strength and price movement, with the confirmation of the trading signal by the TDI indicator.
- Currency pairs: any
- Timeframe: H1 and higher (H4 and D1 are recommended)
- Trading time: any
- Risk management: choose such a lot size that the risk is no more than 2-5% of the deposit per trade
- Support and resistance Zone
- Trend reverse
- Price Action Pattern
- TDI Pro
Installing indicators and system template
- Unpack the archive with templates and indicators
- Copy the indicators to the MQL4 folder -> indicators
- Copy the templates to the templates folder
- Restart the terminal
- Opening the chart of the required currency pair
- Install a template named Force and Price Action
The graph should look like this:
Signals indicating the opening of a buy position
- the price bounces off the support level;
- the green TDI PRo line crosses the red line upwards;
- signal to buy the Price Action Pattern indicator.
Signals indicating the opening of a sell position
- the price bounces off the resistance level;
- the green TDI PRo line crosses the red line from top to bottom;
- a signal to sell the Price Action Pattern indicator.
Setting stop loss and take profit
- stop loss is set above / below the resistance / support level;
- take profit is set at a ratio of 1.3: 1 to stop loss or at the opposite resistance / support level.
Before use trend trading strategy Force and Price Action on a real deposit, we recommend testing it on a demo account.
Other profitable trading strategies