- Authors: Newmark Amy and Burke-Charvet Brook
- Original name: Chiken soup for the soul
- Publisher: Bombora
- Number of pages: 320
- Age limit: 16+
- ISBN: 978-5-04-112822-7
- Year of publication: 2021
To buy a book
To read a book
A book about the significant changes in life that we make ourselves
- 5 years in Russia.
- 2,000,000 copies sold.
Launching the Chicken Soup for the Soul series in Russia in 2016, we were afraid that we would not be able to repeat the success of these books in the West. But each collection had its own magic, and all these little stories each time flew like birds and themselves found houses where a window was open for them.
5 years is a small anniversary, but a great occasion to take stock and think about what will happen next. Behind 16 collections, and in front – wonderful new ones. They will support you when your inner resources are running out, they will fuel your desire for change, help your wounds to heal, and remind you that sometimes you need very little to be happy.
For each of the 2,000,000 who bought “Chicken Broth”, for each new friend who holds it in their hands for the first time, this is an anniversary design and our huge gratitude for your choice.
In this collection, you will meet characters who:
- They sacrificed their careers for the sake of children, but success came from an unexpected side.
- We cleared our drawers, shelves and heads of trash and bad memories.
- Lost real estate meters to see the whole world.
- We removed our phones and learned to keep moments right in our hearts.
- We fell in love with a simple life, where everything is already there for happiness.